Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Summer Playback.

Los Angeles is awesome at its best. We're gonna be in New York, New Jersey, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas and everything else in the next few weeks.
Swine Flu, Go away! :<
But oftentimes, I have to rest and while my Wii ain't here yet. I'm just with my lappy with YM and Facebook on.
It can still be boring at times so I made a songlist reminding me of my dearest high school friends. :)


1. Missy Munda - Lucky by Colbie Cailat and Jason Mraz
2. Mariel Martinez - Grace Kelly by Mika
3. Alex Lumenario - Blue and Yellow by The Used
4. Sydney Furio - Viva La Vida by Coldplay
5. Bernice Fetalvero - Tear You Apart by She Wants Revenge
6. Kyla Iglesia - Stop This Song by Paramore
7. Mawee Borromeo - My Heart by Paramore
8. Icia Ramirez - Womanizer by Britney Spears
9. Dana Sanchez - Because of You by Ne-Yo
10. Kyle Buensuceso - Hot n' Cold by Katy Perry
11. Lala Uy - Scar by Papa Roach
12. Chiara Quiocho - The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls
13. Nicole Lim - Helena by My Chemical Romance
AND MORE WHEN I REMEMBER.
Haha! My brain's not functioning well during summer. :)
Love, Alex. :)

1 comment:

  1. :x Lucky I'm in looove with my best friend, lucky to have been where I have been, lucky to be coming home agaiiin~

    I coulda sworn I'd remind you of.. 'And everytime we try to touch, I fall, without my wings, I feel so small..' =))

    ReplyDelete