Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Change is everything.

First blog. Ok... :|
Well. Reason why I'm doing this is to make sure I can stay in contact with my friends.
Especially barkada.

I'm not really a blogger at heart.
But at times of boredom...
The feeling of releasing your thoughts is somehow the only thing that keeps you happy.

BEWARE!
If you think my first blog is emo, then you're probably right.
That's how I think eh. :| :| :|
So just expect that I'll have more emo blogs to come. =))

---------------------------------

Change.
We don't like it, we fear it.

But we can't stop it from coming.
We either adapt to change or we get left behind.



It hurts to grow.



Anybody who tells you it doesn't is lying.
But here's the truth.

The more we change, the more they stay the same.

And sometimes...
Sometimes, change is good.

Sometimes, change is...
Everything.


------------------------------------

Got that from Grey's Anatomy. Been watching doctor series stuff lately.
Just finished House, so I'm off to Grey's. :))
I was also inspired with that show like Sydney. :)



I miss my barkada.
But I know, we'll see each other again. :)

Love, Alex.

3 comments:

  1. seems like everyone's blogging now :))

    haha it's not that emo. you should see bernice's :)) we'll see each other again, don't worry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA NICOOOOLE =)) =)) =)) Loko =))

    Alex naman. Parang hindi na tayo magkikita ah :)) We'll see each other again naman :)

    Hey! I like Grey's too :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALEX, I WAS JUST WATCHING THAT EPISODE OF GREY'S WITH THE CHANGE IS EVERYTHING PART!!! awesomeee!!

    ReplyDelete